RE: Concrete Topping Spec

Call your local Sika and/or Masterbuilders rep. Whenever I have something
like this that obviously someone manufactures expressly for the purpose, I
call out to the rep for help, and they typically either provide my an
example spec, or refer me to their engineering department who can do the
same.

I like to use at least two different manufacturers, and "pick and choose"
the best parts of their specs so that it is as "generic" as I can make it. I
prefer "performance" specifications over just naming names.

Also, many of these type manufacturers have such specifications on their
website available for download.

Good luck.