Re: Photes of diag braced frames.

Michael,
See the attached link for pictures of a retroffited dorm on the Berkeley campus using exposed exterior bracing.

Rick Burch
Columbia, SC

Michael Laplante wrote:

I would like to show photes of exposed diag braced frames to my client. We are reinforcing an existing building to bring it up to the current seismic code. Is there a good online resource that show the structural elements exposed as an archectual feature. Thanks in advance Mike