Seismic loads calculation as per IBC for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Dear Members

This is the first time i am writing to the Seaint,

Can any body have idea how one can apply the seismic clauses of IBC for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

This issue iam raising because i found IBC is more specific to U.S.A.
i.e. its calculation based on mapped spectral accelaration etc. I hope you guys got my point.

Such maps are not available for K.S.A.

Hope better ideas or Suggestion from the members

Syed Salman (S.I.H.)
M.S.Structures
Structural Design Engineer
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia