Plywood to Light Gage Diaphragms

It seems there was some discussion some time back about diaphragm design values for plywood attached to light gage framing members.  I didn’t think there was such a value(s), but today during my lunch break I say a fairly extensive project where the roof is constructed with plywood over light gage framing.  I didn’t see anything else such as metal decking or diagonal bracing.

Are there some new values out there I don’t know about.

Joe Grill