Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plywood to Light Gage Diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Plywood to Light Gage Diaphragms
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:14:08 -0700
It seems there was some discussion some time back about diaphragm design values for plywood attached to light gage framing members. I didn’t think there was such a value(s), but today during my lunch break I say a fairly extensive project where the roof is constructed with plywood over light gage framing. I didn’t see anything else such as metal decking or diagonal bracing.
Are there some new values out there I don’t know about.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Plywood shearwall in Plumbing Wall
- Next by Subject: RE: Plywood to Light Gage Diaphragms
- Previous by thread: RE: eBay $0.99 Exam NCEES PE Civil Sample Questions & Solutions
- Next by thread: RE: Plywood to Light Gage Diaphragms