Re: "foto.zip virus"

Casey,

        Thanks for the warning.  I appreciate it.

        Fortunately, I already knew that I did not send this to the list so
when it "came back" I knew/suspected that it was a virus and deleted it
without opening it.

        For some time now I've been getting things like this "returned",
usually from an unknown "Postmaster" accusing me of sending out viruses.  I
replied to the first one or two to protest my innocence but the addresses
were  non existent so now I just delete the junk.  This is the first time one
has "come back" from a valid address that I correspond with.

        Again, thanks for the warning.

Regards,

Daryl