From: HEATH MITCHELL [mailto:hmitchell(--nospam--at)pcsainc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 2:31 PM
To: Stuart, Matthew
Subject: RE: Dunnage

I grew up in New Hampshire and was an ironworker for a while (New England states) and I?ve only heard ?dunnage? used as you describe for the south ? timbers used to keep something off of the ground (or to separate items in a pile).

Heath Mitchell, P.E.

Project Engineer

Putnam Collins Scott Associates

Phone 253-383-2797 Fax 253-383-1557