Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RESIDENTIAL: Anyone for Cribbage?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RESIDENTIAL: Anyone for Cribbage?
- From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:03:23 -0500
You might recall that I recently asked for some pointers toward information on performance of residential structures in high winds. I appreciate the response, it gave me a lot to stew over.
Now I’m wondering if anyone out there has any graphical information they’d like to share. I want to in essence “crib” off of any presentation material you might have, adapting it for our specific situations here on the Gulf Coast. In return I’d be glad to send a copy of my final presentation (probably in Powerpoint format) for you to use as you see fit.
Thanks for any help anyone might be able to give me.
- Prev by Subject: RE: residential light gauge steel trusses
- Next by Subject: RESIDENTIAL: Discussion of Load Paths
- Previous by thread: RE: Jambs at ICF Walls
- Next by thread: Glass wall structures