RESIDENTIAL: Anyone for Cribbage?

Fellow Strucs:

You might recall that I recently asked for some pointers toward information on performance of residential structures in high winds. I appreciate the response, it gave me a lot to stew over.

Now I’m wondering if anyone out there has any graphical information they’d like to share. I want to in essence “crib” off of any presentation material you might have, adapting it for our specific situations here on the Gulf Coast. In return I’d be glad to send a copy of my final presentation (probably in Powerpoint format) for you to use as you see fit.

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to give me.

Regards,

Bill P.