Glass wall structures

Are there any allowances for using simple glass walls to resist wind shear in very simple single story structures?  I am afraid that the short answer might be no, but then what is to happen to an entire industry of sunrooms and solariums?  I have poked through the IBC and IRC, but haven't found any exclusions or inclusions for these structures.

Wind loads are exposure B @ 90mph 3-sg and and the seismic zone is B.  I am hoping there might be some exceptions for lightly loaded structures like these.

Jim Wilson, PE
wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Stroudsburg, PA