Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 7:59 AM
Subject: 1976 Uniform Building Code

I still have copies of most editions of the Uniform Building Code, but I cannot find the 1976 edition.  I specifically need a copy (Xerox or scan) of Section 3207 "Roof Drainage".  Since this will be entered as an exhibit in a legal proceeding, I need a copy of the actual page, not just the typed text.  This will be used in the ongoing defense of a fellow structural engineer who has been unjustly accused of negligence.

If you can provide this, I would be very grateful.  Please send it to my attention by fax at 214-739-0095 or 214-739-0108, or by email attachment to scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com.

Thanks in advance,

Stan R. Caldwell., P.E.
Dallas, Texas