Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
QUESTION REGARDING LRFD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: QUESTION REGARDING LRFD
- From: "ingemar" <manuel.martin(--nospam--at)ingemar.es>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:55:37 +0200
- Cc: <ingemar(--nospam--at)ingemar.es>
Good Morning from Spain,
Is anyone familiar with different construction methods to built a multichamber dement silo inverted truncated cone?
I 'used the traditional scaffolding method, but it takes a lot of time and handwork
I' ve been thinking about a steel collaborating scaffolding (maybe poststressed), or only the lower scffolding in steel and the top one made of wood sheets.
Does anyone have docs, pictures or refferences to any silo already built?
I apreciate any help you could give me!!
Thanks very much indeed!
Manuel I. Martín
Ingemar Gestión y Desarrollo de Proyectos y Obras, S.L.
Alfonso XIII, 22 - 102
El Escorial 28.280
- Prev by Subject: question concerning books
- Next by Subject: Questions about Slab/Column Connection and Detailing (incorrect subject in my previous email)
- Previous by thread: Re: Imminent and dangerous guide
- Next by thread: Vierendeel truss in wood