Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Virendeel wood truss[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Virendeel wood truss
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:16:28 -0700
There is a new system for moment connections for wood members. WS-T and WT-T connectors are manufactured by BVD Systems or SFS intec Inc. It is a concealed fastener. My latest information was that it did not have ICBO or ICC approval.
For more information, contact SFS intec Inc. at (905) 847-5400 or by email, (mailto:canada(--nospam--at)constructionfasteners.com) BVD Systems at (541) 683-5878 or by email, (mailto:kmwright1(--nospam--at)msn.com) Equilibrium Consulting at (604) 730-1422.
There was an article in the woodinsite newsletter from April 30, 2004 you may want to look at.
With Joy and Hope,
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Vierendeel truss in wood
- Next by Subject: RE: Virendeel wood truss
- Previous by thread: RE: Vierendeel truss in wood
- Next by thread: RE: Virendeel wood truss