Re: Vierendeel truss in wood

Bill:

You are heading down the "alternate" path that I had thought of (i.e. use
the two glulams as shared beams).  I figured that this was going to be my
second plan if my gut ended up being proven correct and I did not feel
that there would be enough "moment capacity" that could be developed to
get true Vierendeel truss behaviour.

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI