From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 9:35 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: OT: Structural engineer playing on Super Bowl championship team

Let's see, graduated from college in 1999.  Played in NFL for 5  years.
Claims to have a PE license since he is a principal.  Or do you not have
to be a PE in TN to own an engineering firm?  Where did he get the
experience to apply for the PE?

Seems a little Darwinian to me.  But again, anything can happen if you
give it enough time!