RE: OT: Structural engineer playing on Super Bowl championship team

No, I believe he is being traded to Tampa soon.

Best Regards,

Scott

Scott C. Bernard, E.I.
Associate Consultant
Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc. (Tampa)
101 South Hoover Boulevard, Suite 101
Tampa, Florida 33609

E-mail : scbernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com
Web : www.rimkus.com

Confidentiality Notice:

The materials enclosed with this transmission are private and
confidential and are the property of the sender. The information
contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use
of the individual or individuals named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify us by telephone to
arrange for the return of these documents or the permanent erasure of
this email.