From: richard lewis <rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Mtl. Studs Exterior Wall Anchorage
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:23:46 -0500

What is the common way of anchoring exterior metal stud walls to the
concrete slab?  are 1/2" dia. anchor bolts @ some spacing like 4-6 ft. on
center typically used, or is it commonly down with powder actuated
fasteners?

Thanks.

Rich

Get your name as your email address.

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.