RE: OT: Structural engineer playing on Super Bowl championship team

Depends on your definition of "boring" I guess.

Give me a "sexy" set of shop drawings anytime.

Seriously, though, some of these guys apparently manage to utilize their
time in various and sundry "non-boring" ways. Why do so many of them end up
on the police blotter otherwise?