pedestrian suspension footbridge

I have been ask to look into the possibility of using a suspension bridge for foot traffic across a creek.  It will be a private bridge.  The owner is interested in a suspended system.

I told him it was probably feasible, but I had to look into the design before I decided if I should be doing it.  I doesn’t seem like it should be a problem though.

Are there any design references out there for this sort of thing?  It would be something you might see as a trail crossing in a forest and will have a span of about 110’ and a 3’ wide deck.

Thanks,

Joe Grill