Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Ice room Live Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Ice room Live Load
- From: "Brian M. Spencer" <bspencer(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:51:35 -0500
I have a friend who works for a company that makes ice machines.
Their website is
hope this helps
Brian M. Spencer, S.E.
407 S. Dearborn, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60605
I’m doing a small addition to a motel. There is a small open area between an existing room and a stairwell at the upper floors of this motel. The small rooms will be used for ice machines and drink/snack vending machines. A guy in our office suggested a 250 psf live load. At first I thought that would be good, but I’m thinking now that it is a bit severe. I was thinking more like 125 psf, but I’m not sure about the weight of these vending machines and ice machines. Any suggestions?
- Prev by Subject: Fw: IBHS Hurricane Activity Update
- Next by Subject: Imminent and dangerous guide
- Previous by thread: pedestrian suspension footbridge
- Next by thread: Off Topic - Missing messages