Off Topic - Missing messages

About once every other week, I go for a day or two straight without receiving any messages through Seaint.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get other messages through my Yahoo account, so I don't see how that would be the problem.  And when Seaint messages do start showing up again, they include responses to messages sent during my black-out period.

Am I alone on this problem?  Is there a quirk with the server that shuts out certain people on certain days?

Is there a way to get a copy of a day's emails if I don't subscribe to digest mode?

Jim Wilson
Wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?