Re: Off Topic - Missing messages

It happens to me also. Sometimes i can not post messages on the list.

Alex C. Nacionales
Civil Engineer
Iloilo, Philippines

Jim Wilson <wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
About once every other week, I go for a day or two straight without receiving any messages through Seaint.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get other messages through my Yahoo account, so I don't see how that would be the problem.  And when Seaint messages do start showing up again, they include responses to messages sent during my black-out period.

Am I alone on this problem?  Is there a quirk with the server that shuts out certain people on certain days?

Is there a way to get a copy of a day's emails if I don't subscribe to digest mode?

Jim Wilson
Wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other provide

Do you Yahoo!?