RE: Off Topic - Missing messages

Yes, it has happened to me also.  Last week I posted a message which went through.  I replied to my own message since I wanted to expand a little on my first message and the second one did not go through.

Joe Grill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nacionales Alex [mailto:acnacionales(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 12:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Off Topic - Missing messages

It happens to me also. Sometimes i can not post messages on the list.

Alex C. Nacionales

Civil Engineer

Iloilo, Philippines

Jim Wilson <wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:

About once every other week, I go for a day or two straight without receiving any messages through Seaint.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get other messages through my Yahoo account, so I don't see how that would be the problem.  And when Seaint messages do start showing up again, they include responses to messages sent during my black-out period.

Am I alone on this problem?  Is there a quirk with the server that shuts out certain people on certain days?

Is there a way to get a copy of a day's emails if I don't subscribe to digest mode?

Jim Wilson

Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other provide

Do you Yahoo!?