RE: Off Topic - Missing messages

I've noticed this too, although in my case, the blackout is usually less than a day.

Bob G.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 12:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Off Topic - Missing messages

About once every other week, I go for a day or two straight without receiving any messages through Seaint.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get other messages through my Yahoo account, so I don't see how that would be the problem.  And when Seaint messages do start showing up again, they include responses to messages sent during my black-out period.

Am I alone on this problem?  Is there a quirk with the server that shuts out certain people on certain days?

Is there a way to get a copy of a day's emails if I don't subscribe to digest mode?

Jim Wilson
Wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?
The information contained in the e-Mail, including any accompanying documents or attachments, is from Moffatt & Nichol and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited, If you received this message in error, please notify us.