RE: Off Topic - Missing messages

I had not been getting messages since Friday of last week. This morning I went to Seaosc website and re-signed up for the list server. I am now getting the usual amount of messages.

Mark D. Baker

Baker Engineering

From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 12:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Off Topic - Missing messages

About once every other week, I go for a day or two straight without receiving any messages through Seaint.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get other messages through my Yahoo account, so I don't see how that would be the problem.  And when Seaint messages do start showing up again, they include responses to messages sent during my black-out period.

Am I alone on this problem?  Is there a quirk with the server that shuts out certain people on certain days?

Is there a way to get a copy of a day's emails if I don't subscribe to digest mode?

Jim Wilson

Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?