From: Tripp Howard [mailto:tripphoward(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 4:52 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: Special Inspection Seminars?

Does anyone know of any organizations that are putting on seminars that explain the IBC Chpt. 17 special inspection and structural oberservation requirements?  We're having a bit of a hard time here trying to figure out just how all the requirements of chpt. 17 get incorporated into the construction documents and would love to sit down at a seminar and where somebody could explain it all to us.

Thanks,
Tommy A. "Tripp" Howard, P.E.
Savannah, GA

Tripp Howard