RE: Eagle Engineer

Matthew:

If you actually read my message, I clearly did not call you a racist or
bigotted.  What I said was that some people (not me) might jump to that
conclusion/assumption (most likely wrongly...as I said in my previous
message to you off list, I don't know you so I cannot really make that
assesment nor most that might/would...but some will) based upon your
comment(s) or  might even toss that claim around for a variety of other
reasons (i.e. political motivation).

FWIW, if you think that I calling you a racist, then I am also calling
myself one as well since I clearly admitted that I habored the same
thought as you (being that I am extrememly cynical) at least until my
judgement kicked in to remind me that I really don't know anything about
this particular situation other than the Eagle football player owns part
of the company and is an engineering graduate.

And again FWIW, I also don't like the concept of someone getting
preferential treatment due to something other than being the best
qualified person for the job.  I too have seen companies get jobs because
of such things without even determining if they were really the best for
the job or not (or even "qualified" for the job let alone the best).  But,
while I don't like the system, I don't think observing that this person
"may" be taking advantage of such a situation without knowing if it is
true or not is appropriate.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI