RE: Windows XP service pack 2

And Windows XP SP 2 will not recognize NAV until Symantec updates it to
work with the changes in SP 2 (i.e. Symantec needs to update NAV to
communicate with the SP 2 security center to keep it "appraised" of NAV's
status).

And, FWIW, I have not yet updated to SP 2 yet.  I don't want to deal with
any potential problems at this time, even though there is good chance that
there will be no or few problems.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI