Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Weight of Glass Block[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Weight of Glass Block
- From: Jen Wadsworth <JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:01:02 -0400
I think 15psf is std for 3” - 4” thick block. I don’t know for sure about 6” but I have a table of materials and corresponding weights and it says 18psf for glass block but no size/thickness listed… could be 6” but not sure.
Does anybody have information on the weight of glass block for use in walls? In particular 4” thick and 6” thick.
- Prev by Subject: Weight of Glass Block
- Next by Subject: RE: Weight of Glass Block
- Previous by thread: RE: Weight of Glass Block
- Next by thread: IBC Allowable Service Loads on Embedded Bolts??