Re: Windows XP service pack 2

How much would you charge to reinstall my XP box? The last time I installed XP from scratch it was just over an hour start to finish. MS Office 2k3 takes at least a half an hour, and AutoCAD about the same (assuming you use plain vanilla). The last time I had to update my ATI Catalyst drivers took 45 minutes alone.

You must have precious few programs to install. The last time I had to do a from-scratch build, it took about 2 days to get everything running (okay, probably only 10-12 of those hours were dedicated to the install process).