From: Tripp Howard <tripphoward(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Special Inspection Seminars?
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

--0-2030800797-1095260582=:53055

John,

I guess your talking about the special inspection forms available on the SEAOG website (http://www.seaog.org). I've printed those out myself, but I wasn't quite sure how to use them. Do I just fill out the forms and submit them with the plans to the BO? Do I need to include a special section in the specifications or general notes? Do I have to indicate on the drawings which items require special inspection?
I know I have to fill out and submit these forms.  I'm sure there's more to it than just that, I'm just not clear on how much more.  Anybody got some examples of how they've done it that would like to share it with the rest of us?

TIA

"John C. Jones" <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com> wrote:
The SEA of Alabama is trying to do that for our Dec meeting.  We're borrowing documents from Georgia, and a few other places and trying to come up with how we'll do it with Alabama so that the State Building Commission and all of the towns will get used to a single set of forms and method of doing things.

John C. Jones, PE Barnett Associates Pell City, AL 205-884-5334 205-884-0099 (fax) -----Original Message-----