Re: 3D Design & Analysis Software

Gary,

I would look at the CSI programs, ETABS and SAFE, before making a decision. We use the CSI suite for multi-story concrete and though there is a learning curve the programs are very powerful and efficient.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:25 AM
Subject: 3D Design & Analysis Software

I'm investigating 3D Design-Analysis software which can do steel and
concrete.  If I get a certain job, I will a program capable of
concrete design (5 storey building) but most of my other work is
steel.  I'd especially like to hear from American and Canadian
members as my customer is American but the job is here in Canada.

thanks,
Gary Hodgson
Niagara Falls, ON