From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Moment Connections for Wood Deck
I am designing a wood deck for a house not much smaller than the Taj
Mahal ;) The wood deck is 46' long x 20' wide x 13' high and must be
completely free-standing. I am having some problems with coming up
with decent moment connections. The owner does not want any knee- braces as they will hinder his view from the lower floor.

Any help list members can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Gary Hodgson,
Niagara Falls, ON