pedestrian suspension footbridge

Title: pedestrian suspension footbridge

You might try the Wood in Transportation Center:

http://www.fs.fed.us/na/wit/

They've got a trail bridge catalog that might just take care of what you need.

HTH

Buddy

John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technical Media
AF&PA/American Wood Council
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
P: 202-463-2769
F: 202-463-2791
http://www.awc.org

The guidance provided herein is not a formal interpretation of any AF&PA standard.  Interpretations of AF&PA standards are only available through a formal process outlined in AF&PA's standards development procedures.