Re: story of hurricane(s)

Careful Scott...  Andrew can shoot right back with the beloved Irish (yuk!) and the Blue and Maize last weekend...

David T.
SF, CA

Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu> wrote:
Andrew:

But as you are a FSU grad, would that not be three "canes" this year (two
of the mother nature variety and one of the college football variety)?!?

Sorry...could not help myself!!

Scott
Adrian, MI

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Andrew Kester wrote:

> But I have been through two canes this year and all I got was a dark,
> hot, muggy house..... Off the soap box, everyone have a good weekend
> and stay dry. So should I take the wood off my windows YET??
>

> Andrew kester, pe
>
> longwood, fl

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org