Re: story of hurricane(s)

Yah, I know...I am still depressed about that one...hopefully Michigan
will find some offense somewhere (or in reality the coaches will learn
that there is something else in the world beside running the ball that is
called the forward pass).  In fact Andrew has already mentioned it in a
private email (he and I talk real "shop" [i.e. college football and other
sports] by private messages typically...in otherwords we usually spare the
list, but I just could not pass on the obvious "pun" opportunity).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI