Questions regarding Car Dealership Inspection

Hi,

I have a general question about inspection of car
dealership facility.  Apart from regular visual
inspection of structural components, should anything
be considered as a special issue related to the car
dealership or be aware of any particular issues?

Thanks,

Chitra