Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
The other side of a Hurricane Flooding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: The other side of a Hurricane Flooding
- From: "Richard M. Beldyk, PE, CPEng" <rich(--nospam--at)usbridge.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:27:40 -0400
You can see some of the devastation at http://www.wtap.com/ Click on the thumbnails on the right to look at a live web cam (downtown Marietta, OH and Parkersburg, WV). Worst flooding since 1959.
I had started construction of a project to relocate electric service out of a flood area a week before Frances flooded the area and now with Ivan, From my office window I can see the steel poking out of the floodwater.
Richard M. Beldyk, PE, CPEng, NSPE, MIEAust, AIT, CWEng, CPE
Professional Engineer - Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Chartered Professional Engineer - MIEAust, NPER
Registered Member - International Registry of Professional Engineers (USCIEP)
NASP Certified Accident Investigation Technician
AWS Certified Welding Engineer
AFE Certified Plant Engineer
This message is intended for the use of the individual to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.
- Prev by Subject: RE: OT: Structural engineer playing on Super Bowl championship team
- Next by Subject: Out of office reply
- Previous by thread: RE: SPAM-SPAM-SPAM
- Next by thread: Ivan at the Gulf Coast