The other side of a Hurricane Flooding

You can see some of the devastation at http://www.wtap.com/ Click on the thumbnails on the right to look at a live web cam (downtown Marietta, OH and Parkersburg, WV). Worst flooding since 1959.

I had started construction of a project to relocate electric service out of a flood area a week before Frances flooded the area and now with Ivan, From my office window I can see the steel poking out of the floodwater.

Rich

Richard M. Beldyk, PE, CPEng, NSPE, MIEAust, AIT, CWEng, CPE

Professional Engineer - Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Michigan,  New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia

Chartered Professional Engineer - MIEAust, NPER

Registered Member - International Registry of Professional Engineers (USCIEP)

NASP Certified Accident Investigation Technician

AWS Certified Welding Engineer

AFE Certified Plant Engineer

This message is intended for the use of the individual to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.