Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Ivan at the Gulf Coast[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Ivan at the Gulf Coast
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:58:09 -0400
I have heard rumors that Perido Key (between Pensacola and Gulf Shores) was cut in half by the storm surge and that Dolphin Island will be uninhabitable for a number of years to come, any truth to the rumors.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.
200 State Highway Nine
Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900
Phone: (732) 577-9000 (Ext. 1283)
FAX: (732) 431-9428
Cell: (908) 309-8657
- Prev by Subject: RE: Intermediate Moment Frame - Extended End Plate Connections
- Next by Subject: RE: Ivan at the Gulf Coast
- Previous by thread: The other side of a Hurricane Flooding
- Next by thread: RE: Ivan at the Gulf Coast