civil/construction videos

Title: Message
There are always great specials (watched one yesterday) on civil and structural engineering and construction on the Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel, History, PBS/NOVA, Science, etc. Check local listings or their websites. They sell all of their shows on video/DVD as well.

As far as SPAM goes, I noticed on the SEAINT online, there is a program that inserts the word "spam free" in our email addresses so someone cannot grab them online and bombard us. Perhaps a similar program is being used on your computer. Or, your computer may just be a huge Python fan. Spickety spam spam spam, anyone?

Andrew kester, PE

longood, fl