RE: Where to find experienced Engineers for employ.

Try NSPE.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Lacher [mailto:toddl(--nospam--at)pooleng.com]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 12:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Where to find experienced Engineers for employ.

Can anyone recommend a website or service that is good for finding experienced civil or structural engineering employees?

I have tried Monster.com, but I got a whole lot of nothing.

I was hoping to find a site specific to the engineering industry, in which I can find people that have some experience in structural design work.

I’d appreciate anyone’s advice.

Thanks

T. Lacher

Anaheim, CA