Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE:
- From: "Mallard, Jonathan" <jmallard(--nospam--at)stantec.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:34:58 -0600
Jonathan C. Mallard, PE
Ph: (804) 285-9021
Fx: (804) 285-0991
The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.
From: Peggy Dall [mailto:pdall(--nospam--at)metwood.com]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 11:27 AM
Subject:Does anyone know where H20 loading comes from and what it defines? I'm working on a small bridge and we want to be sure that we're designing for the correct loads. Also, is there a special spec for say, firetruck loads? Thanks in advance.P. Dall
- Prev by Subject: RE:
- Next by Subject: RE:
- Previous by thread: Re: Who regulates building officials?
- Next by thread: Design of Torsion Truss