Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE:Dry Stack Rock Wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE:Dry Stack Rock Wall
- From: "Syed Faiz" <sfaiz(--nospam--at)saudioger.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:11:44 +0300
- Cc: "NCMA Lance Carter" <lcarter(--nospam--at)ncma.org>, "NCMA Jeff Greenwald" <jgreenwald(--nospam--at)ncma.org>
Segmental Retaining Wall (SRW) is the ticket for this problem.
Check with NCMA; they have design manual and allied software for the purpose.
I am endorsing a copy of this mail to NCMA experts; you can also get in touch with them privately, if you so wish.
Regards to all.
Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, MASCE
Senior Structural Engineer
Saudi Oger Ltd: GPCD # 8413
P.O. Box: 1449
- Prev by Subject: Re: Dry Stack Rock Wall
- Next by Subject: Re: Dry Stack Rock Wall
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic Retrofit of a Tilt Wall Building in Southern California
- Next by thread: Re: Dry Stack Rock Wall