Re: Dry Stack Rock Wall

Joe,

Since Nels reminded me of one of my past bits of occasional wisdom, I
looked it up in the archive (partly because I didn't recall being wise
[hey, I guess everyone has their 15 minutes of "fame" right?] and partly
because I was interested in what I said) and I found it.  Here is the
link:

http://revobiz.net/group/seaint/2003a/msg01435.html

Beyond that, I do have some class notes from the stability of earth masses
course that I mention in that previous message.  I can fax you some of the
information on breast walls if that would help.  Also, in my course pack
is a Standard Rock Wall Construction Guidelines from the Associated
Rockery Contractors (ARC).  It might be of some use.  The ARC is located
in Woodinville, WA (according to what I have which is rather dated).  The
phone number listed in the rather dated publication is (206) 481-3456 or
(206) 481-7222.  I don't know if any of that contact information is still
valid or not.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI