Re: eBay: Uniform Building Code, 1994 Volume 2 (UBC 1994)

Kristyn J. Hill wrote:

We are evaluating an existing structure designed based on UBC 1994.
Therefore I'm looking for a "Uniform Building Code, 1994 Volume 2 (UBC 1994)"
I've found one on eBay (and couple of other structural books) and planning to buy.
Before buying that, I was wondering if anyone knows of an electronic version of this Code on web?

Thanks

Kristyn J. Hill

I'm not sure if there is one on the web, but ICC/ICBO sells a CD of all past codes that they have published.