HP Plotters

Hi All,
I'm looking to purchase a large-format printer/plotter for the small jobs that I draft.  In particular, I'm looking at getting the HP DesignJet 430 (D-size).  From all the specs, and lack of technical assistance from HP, it doesn't appear as though Windows XP will support the drivers.  Am I correct?  Does anyone else have a 430 running with Wnidows XP?  Thanks in advance.
David Topete
SF, CA

Do you Yahoo!?