Re: Where to find experienced Engineers for employ.

Sir,
   I wish to inform you that there so many qualified civil engineers in Nigeria but the problem is there is no website for it but there is a company called sharince constuction consultants.They provide such services like linking civil engineers to people that wants them.
   If you are interested in employing qualified and tested ingineers from nigeria via this organisation you can write me back so that i will make the necessary contacts for you.

Todd Lacher <toddl(--nospam--at)pooleng.com> wrote:

Can anyone recommend a website or service that is good for finding experienced civil or structural engineering employees?

I have tried Monster.com, but I got a whole lot of nothing.

I was hoping to find a site specific to the engineering industry, in which I can find people that have some experience in structural design work.

I?d appreciate anyone?s advice.

Thanks

T. Lacher

Anaheim, CA