Re: HP Plotters

Thanks for the info Neil,
Actually, that's my next question...  I have ACAD 2002LT, but I'm likely to save my files as PDF, then print from Adobe Reader.  I would assume the HP would support the postscript files (I think that's what I want to refer to) for plotting from Adobe Reader.  Thanks again.
David Topete

Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com> wrote:
David:

I have my HP430 running with Windows XP professional.  Previously I had a HP600 (many years) and the board died.  My local supplier brought the 430 out and I  didn't have to do any kind of new software installation.  I'm still using ACAD14, but getting ready to possibly go to AutoCad Lt.

Neil Moore, S.E.
shingle springs, ca