Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE:
- From: DAN NOVAK <DAN.NOVAK(--nospam--at)ttisg.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:17:48 -0700
- Cc: "'Peggy Dall'" <pdall(--nospam--at)metwood.com>
This is the Caltrans version of AASHTO and has the figures of the HS20 loads, Section 3
Does anyone know where H20 loading comes from and what it defines? I'm working on a small bridge and we want to be sure that we're designing for the correct loads. Also, is there a special spec for say, firetruck loads? Thanks in advance.
- From: Brian S Bossley
- Prev by Subject: RE:
- Next by Subject: RE:
- Previous by thread: please remove me for now
- Next by thread: RE: