From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 3:42 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: NCSEA Annual Conference

'Bama John:

That's not entirely correct.  Timing ranks only fourth in importance.
The three things above it are location, location, and location.  Of
course, the same thing also can be said for hurricanes!

With respect to timing, the NCSEA Twelfth Annual Conference at the Hotel
Monteleone in New Orleans actually commences with a welcoming reception
at 6:00 PM on Thursday, 09/23 (tomorrow).  The technical and
professional issues program runs from 8:00 AM on Friday, 09/24 through
4:30 PM on Saturday, 09/25 and is followed by an awards banquet.  With
the exception of the 9:45 AM time slot on Saturday, all speakers are
expected to be excellent.

All y'all better run catch a plane to N'awlins right quick!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Chair, NCSEA Advocacy Committee