RE: NCSEA Annual Conference & NCAA Football

Scott:

First, please understand that I have nothing whatsoever to do with
scheduling any of the NCSEA conferences.  I'm certain that those who are
hosting this conference had no idea that it would coincide with Yom
Kippur.  That is certainly unfortunate.  Perhaps, in the spirit of being
fair and balanced, NCSEA can schedule the conference next year on or
about October 5 ... to coincide with the start of Ramadan.

John:

I know all about real football and sat through an 88-minute weather
delay in Tucson last Saturday to further my knowledge.  Last June, I
visited my relatives in Tuscaloosa and they insisted that I tour the
biggest building in town (the oval one with lots of seats but no roof).
I hope that you eventually find a coach that is willing to stay around a
while!

Stan in Dallas