RE: NCSEA Annual Conference

With respect: The only "real football" you have in your neck of the woods is
NCAA Div. I. Don't get me wrong, that's "nice."

But Stan hails from Dallas--you may have heard of the Cowboys--and IIRC is a
big Packers fan.

Humbly, I submit that he may have more knowledge of "real football" than you
might imagine. Big Ten isn't all he's about! (And I agree with you that SEC
Football beats the heck out of Big Ten, but all things are relative).